Chevrolet Chevelle Forums

Chevrolet Chevelle Forums (http://chevelleforum.net/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://chevelleforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Happy new years to all (http://chevelleforum.net/showthread.php?t=109)

grumpy 12-31-2009 08:29 AM

Happy new years to all

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy new years.

Dave

grandsport 12-31-2009 08:48 AM

Right back at you Dave.

Highway Star 12-31-2009 08:51 AM

Indeed!! Happy New Year!!! Health, wealth, and prosperity to all.

Make sure to eat your pork, cabbage, and black eyed peas tomorrow!!!:D

rak1 12-31-2009 09:44 AM

Thanks Grumpy!! Happy New Years everyone....

grumpy 12-31-2009 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highway Star (Post 524)
Indeed!! Happy New Year!!! Health, wealth, and prosperity to all.

Make sure to eat your pork, cabbage, and black eyed peas tomorrow!!!:D

If I ate that stuff id be in a world of hurt for the next year :D

piette 12-31-2009 10:37 AM

Happy New Years Everyone, I hope we all can make this year better than the last year.

On A side note, as long as today goes well, I will have finally gotten my Christmas wish I asked for last year, which was to have an entire year where nobody close to me in my family passed away. Only a few more hours to go and I can claim a great year for the first time since 2006!!!

Jeff

Highway Star 12-31-2009 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piette (Post 588)
Happy New Years Everyone, I hope we all can make this year better than the last year.

On A side note, as long as today goes well, I will have finally gotten my Christmas wish I asked for last year, which was to have an entire year where nobody close to me in my family passed away. Only a few more hours to go and I can claim a great year for the first time since 2006!!!

Jeff

I haven't had one of those years since 2002. :(

grumpy 12-31-2009 10:45 AM

Been a rough year for all of us here in Michigan. 09 sucked for health reasons that I am hoping to not have to deal with in 10. Been cancer free since march and aim to keep it that way !

Here's to hoping that 2010 is much better then the last !

rak1 12-31-2009 10:52 AM

I lost my dad last year on 12-13-08 just before Christmas from COPD; he was a three pack a day smoker from 1955 to 1983 when he quit but it was too late, the damage was already done so this year S*@%&d. Hopefully the New Year will be better. hang in there jeff!

piette 12-31-2009 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grumpy (Post 593)
Been a rough year for all of us here in Michigan. 09 sucked for health reasons that I am hoping to not have to deal with in 10. Been cancer free since march and aim to keep it that way !

Here's to hoping that 2010 is much better then the last !

I didnt realize you were a cancer survivor Dave, that is awesome!!!! I live my life doing what ever I can to raise money for cancer research. I have lost lots of family to cancer and my family really doesnt have any smokers. Only one smoker and she died in 2007 of massive lung cancer. I have two tattoos on my body for cancer research or support so to speak. My mom and grandpa both passed away from luekemia so on my right wrist is a tattooed red ribbon with the word relentless and the luekemia/lymphoma society blood drops on each side of it.

Hearing of anyone beating cancer honestly makes my day, keep it that way buddy

Jeff