Chevrolet Chevelle Forums

Chevrolet Chevelle Forums (http://chevelleforum.net/index.php)
-   Northern Ohio Chevelle Club (http://chevelleforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   NOCC Northern Region Chevelle Show OHIO Aug 2&3, 2013 (http://chevelleforum.net/showthread.php?t=3123)

72convertible 10-30-2012 01:20 PM

NOCC Northern Region Chevelle Show OHIO Aug 2&3, 2013

I am pleased to report that the contract has been signed for the ACES Northern Regional Chevelle Show. Next years Show will once again be held at the Strongsville Holiday Inn. Our show date is locked in for August 2nd and 3rd of 2013. I would like to thank Joe Desmont for negotiating the contract this year. We did consider another location but in the end the Holiday Inn won the contract. The membership chose a Margaretville Theme through a popular vote. About 50% of the vote was for the Margaretville theme which corresponded nicely with a vote we held for Facebook fans of the NOCC club. It’s never too early to start talking with sponsors so we will be putting together some prices ASAP. I very excited to help organize the show again. So dig out your flip flops but don't step on a pop top, it’s time to start thinking about coming to the best Chevelle Show in the Nation. We will come up with a registration form in early December.

flash 10-30-2012 04:10 PM

We will be awaiting the form to register or just go ahead and sign us up if you will have us back .

Ms Grumpy 10-30-2012 06:49 PM

Sign me up too. And send me the sponsor information as soon as you get it.

I will say it again, for anyone who has never been to this show. It is a BLAST !!!

shadowgray396 10-31-2012 12:57 AM

That would be about 2500 miles for me to come. I'm strongly going to consider it. But the Chevelle will be coming on a trailer.

BillsCamino 10-31-2012 08:34 AM

I'll be attending again I'm sure. I've only missed one NOCC show so far...

Ms Grumpy 10-31-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowgray396 (Post 39600)
That would be about 2500 miles for me to come. I'm strongly going to consider it. But the Chevelle will be coming on a trailer.

Ray....it is so worth it. I have been to 3 Chevellabrations, and this show is so much more fun ! The show is in the parking lot of the Holiday Inn, so if you are too hot, just go inside the Hotel and take a swim. Thursday night, before the show, the club sets up and gather around and drink and have a good time in the parking lot. Friday night, they go for a ride thru the park, the parade of cars is awesome. Then the "drive-in" movie Friday night. Don't even get me started on how much fun the award show is on Saturday. It is a great weekend.

flash 10-31-2012 07:12 PM

Ray ,you really need to go at least once , early this year when I thought I wasnt going to be able to go I was so sick of the thought of missing the best regional show of the year .I wound up not going to many shows this year but I made Chevellabration and Ohio and that was my 2 favorite ones . The only show I ever attended that was as much fun was the Oregon Regional that we were so fortunate to meet you and the others from there that we only knew from the keyboards .Ya'll put on a heck of a good show for us that year and we browse through the album quite frequently .

shadowgray396 10-31-2012 10:57 PM

Is this the Holiday Inn out by the airport? Been trying to see where it is at. Will be waiting for the info in December so I can start planning a trip.

Ms Grumpy 11-02-2012 01:45 PM

Ray, give me a minute and I will see if I can get that info for you.

Ms Grumpy 11-02-2012 02:02 PM

I think that you had the right one Ray. Don't book any rooms until the NOCC comes out with the "room code". That way you can get in on the discounted room rates. Oh yeah, one of the things that I didn't mention was usually after the Friday night cruise, they feed you dinner too. It is usually Pizza or subs, but it is nice to have that included with your weekend.

http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/...sv/hoteldetail