Chevrolet Chevelle Forums

Chevrolet Chevelle Forums (http://chevelleforum.net/index.php)
-   Chevelle General Talk (http://chevelleforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Hey Hank and Ric (http://chevelleforum.net/showthread.php?t=4767)

Ken Hayes 07-28-2017 03:17 PM

Hey Hank and Ric

Is everything still a go at Back to the Bricks this year.....same place, same time??

Hank70SS 07-28-2017 06:38 PM

Ric's been a bit of a no show for awhile. He's the guy in charge. I hope it's a go, we've had a lot going on for that last couple months. Haven't even had the Chevelle out for a real drive. Looking forward to Back To The Bricks and Frankenmuth. Will be a nice break from what we've been dealing with.

RBeckman 07-28-2017 07:38 PM

Hi guys working on it now, they never emailed like the did the last 5 years. Stay tuned.

FlintTony 07-29-2017 05:01 AM

One of the guys in charge of the Bricks called and asked if I would take the Hot Rod down to the Dort Federal Event Center on Friday. They are having a concert/show at that place. He wants me to put the car up on the hill, as a "feature car" next to the stage, along with three other "heavy hitters" as he called them. Some band from California is going to play and they want four of the best looking hot rods in the area to be there with them. I ran into him and Al Hatch, the founder of B2TB at the Davison cruise last night. They said I will get VIP treatment if I will take the car down there and leave it all day. Sounds like a pain in the ass, but I guess I'll do it anyways.

RBeckman 07-29-2017 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlintTony (Post 62443)
One of the guys in charge of the Bricks called and asked if I would take the Hot Rod down to the Dort Federal Event Center on Friday. They are having a concert/show at that place. He wants me to put the car up on the hill, as a "feature car" next to the stage, along with three other "heavy hitters" as he called them. Some band from California is going to play and they want four of the best looking hot rods in the area to be there with them. I ran into him and Al Hatch, the founder of B2TB at the Davison cruise last night. They said I will get VIP treatment if I will take the car down there and leave it all day. Sounds like a pain in the ass, but I guess I'll do it anyways.

I feel blessed to be your friend and having bought one of your cars.:banana:

Hank70SS 07-30-2017 06:44 AM

One of the guys from B2TB called me too. Asked me if I was bringing car. I said of course and he asked if I could leave it home. Says they're trying to keep the quality of the cars up this year. Only want the nice ones. Told him I'd think about it.

FlintTony 07-30-2017 06:56 AM

Hey man, I aint the one who said my car was so fkn nice. I've always called it junk and a POS.

RBeckman 07-30-2017 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlintTony (Post 62448)
Hey man, I aint the one who said my car was so fkn nice. I've always called it junk and a POS.

Thats the same thing you call us.

FlintTony 07-30-2017 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RBeckman (Post 62449)
Thats the same thing you call us.

Only when I'm with you. Guess what I call you when you aint around!

Hank70SS 07-30-2017 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlintTony (Post 62448)

Tony, you don't have any junk cars. I've seen them all and they're all very nice.