Chevrolet Chevelle Forums

Chevrolet Chevelle Forums (http://chevelleforum.net/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://chevelleforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Everyone gone including the site owners. (http://chevelleforum.net/showthread.php?t=4847)

FlintTony 05-07-2018 04:07 AM

Well, we can hang out until the site is killed then.

flash 05-07-2018 05:43 AM

I will message Nancy thru FaceBook .

Hank70SS 05-07-2018 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flash (Post 63626)
I will message Nancy thru FaceBook .

Funny she has time for facebook but not the site she wanted so much.

flash 05-07-2018 08:27 AM

She has been notified .

Ms Grumpy 05-07-2018 08:46 AM

I am going to come right out and say that I have been absent from here. Not because I forgot about the site but because I never realized how much this move was going to affect me. I am back in the game now and will be on the site and promoting it daily as I did before the move and I will get it growing again. As far as the new members, yes they do have to be approved because the spammers were hitting us hard. Part of that needed to be corrected on our other sites before I could get it under control here.
You guys don't know how embarrassed I am. I feel like I let everyone down. I am going to work my ass off to try to get us growing again.
I can only hope that you give me another chance.

kevinw 05-07-2018 09:57 AM

that's good Ms Grumpy that u are taking interest in this site again. thank you. this is a good forum with a lot of information, we all can help each other with our cars. I know that I have learned much on the car from here and appreciate the help from other peeps on here. I belong to a Trans Am forum and a 5th generation Camaro forum too, and those are very helpful too. thanks again for getting back involved. KW

flash 05-07-2018 11:35 AM

Hey Kevin , what Trans Am forum are you on , I may need to join one in order to sell my Trans Am .

shadowgray396 05-07-2018 02:57 PM

Wow, I thought we were going away. Glad to have Nancy back aboard and John glad to see you on here also. I haven't been on much because not much seemed to be going on. Almost finished the wife's project so I can get back into the game myself. I wish we could post video's on here, think it would bring in more interest.

kevinw 05-07-2018 04:28 PM

hi flash. I am on trans am country. I have a 79 T/A and there is classified on that site too if you trying to sell. it covers from 1st gen to 4th.

FlintTony 05-07-2018 06:19 PM

It seems like there are a few of us, scattered all over the Country, that have some pretty good conversations, share some bullshit, and sometimes give each other some shit. Lets keep that going. I enjoy it. You other posters are welcome to have a say too.In fact, this is the ONLY board that I post on anymore. No wait, once or twice a year I type something on the Yenko site.