Chevrolet Chevelle Forums

Chevrolet Chevelle Forums (http://chevelleforum.net/index.php)
-   Chevelle General Talk (http://chevelleforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Need Your Prayers (http://chevelleforum.net/showthread.php?t=4690)

flash 10-07-2016 10:16 PM

Need Your Prayers

Typing thru tears right now ,my wife and best friend just passed away today ,I dont know what to do without her. She was my everything .

Ms Grumpy 10-07-2016 10:38 PM

John I am so sorry... Joan was an amazing woman and I also am typing through tears. I do want to share what LaRae just posted on Facebook.

Friends of our precious Joan,
We just received word that our dear friend Joan Padgett passed away this evening. Chuck spoke with John a few minutes ago and he asked him to help spread the word among all that loved her. As we all know, Joan struggled with health issues but never let them affect her sunny disposition, her amazingly optimistic outlook, or her loving care and concern for all who came in contact with her. The Padgetts were known far and wide in the Chevelle community, and since we don't have contacts for all who know them, John also asked that everyone reading this also help spread the sad and tragic news to others.
Obviously, since this happened so recently, there are no arrangements yet. However, as soon as that information becomes available we will pass it along, too. Please remember to pray for comfort, strength and healing for John and the Padgett family as well as all of us who loved Joan, as we all do our best to come through this terrible ordeal.
Godspeed Joan....we will miss you.... Love, Chuck and LaRae

If there is anything that we can do for you please, please, please contact me.
All my love,
Nancy

chevymaher 10-07-2016 11:29 PM

So sorry to hear John. You both are in my prayers tonight.

FlintTony 10-08-2016 04:00 AM

I send my deepest condolences to you and your family John. So sorry to hear this.

flash 10-08-2016 04:47 AM

Thanks everyone ,Nancy I will try to call you tomorrow ,making arrangements in the morning .I am so lost right now ,keep the prayers coming .

BillsCamino 10-08-2016 06:45 AM

I'm blown away by this news John
Many prayers for you, Joan, and family.
Anne and I are in shock...

Hank70SS 10-08-2016 07:10 AM

Don't know what to say John, you must be devastated. We'll keep you in our prayers and thoughts.

RBeckman 10-08-2016 09:34 AM

I'm so sorry to hear this John, our prayers are with you. God bless

Ms Grumpy 10-08-2016 11:34 AM

John the out pouring of Love and Support for you in the Chevelle Community on Facebook and Social Media is just huge. You and Joan have touched so many lives and everyone is sending their love and prayers to you during this difficult time. You have so many friends that are here for you.
I hope we get the opportunity to talk today or anytime you need to.

flash 10-08-2016 12:13 PM

Thanks everyone ,Im going to try and rest a little if I can until my nephew comes back to get me .