Chevrolet Chevelle Forums

Chevrolet Chevelle Forums (http://chevelleforum.net/index.php)
-   Chevelle Forums News (http://chevelleforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Chevelle forums decals (http://chevelleforum.net/showthread.php?t=794)

grumpy 05-19-2010 08:33 AM

Chevelle forums decals

What would you like to see on a CF decal ? and would you put it on your cars widow. These would be the static cling type.

rak1 05-19-2010 09:27 AM

Yep on the rear window on the inside would be nice. How about the site name and internet address with color choices of the most common colors like Red, blue, green, yellow, etc on a white background. Something simple but elegant!!

piette 05-19-2010 10:42 AM

I would put a couple on the windows of my car for sure Dave!! I was hoping when things got rolling with this site we could get some window stickers.

As was said, I think I would do the site name, with a smaller site address below it, with some sort of chevelle-y type saying or something on it. As for colors, I would think just about any color would work fine, I know printing mutilple stickers would get really expensive and not be worth while for you, so I think a single sticker for the time being will have to suffice. You could even possibly have them printed red on a gray background just like the actual site is, then people may make that connection when they see a sticker at the car show or find our site then see a sticker or whatever.

My only suggestion is to keep it far enough away from TC stuff, I would rather be original than a ripoff artist of them. Something similar to what protouring.com does with a line drawing of a chevelle would be pretty cool in my opinion

Hank70SS 05-19-2010 11:06 AM

I'm not sure what you put on it. Definitely the site name and address. I would put one in my window for sure.

flash 05-19-2010 11:18 AM

I would need 2 to put on my 2 currently driveable cars.The design doesnt really matter to me .

rak1 05-19-2010 01:51 PM

After thinking about it for a moment I would go with what Jeff said. "You could even possibly have them printed red on a gray background just like the actual site is, then people may make that connection when they see a sticker at the car show or find our site then see a sticker or whatever". Do we have anyone who designs decals on this site?

BADCHVL 05-19-2010 03:24 PM

I think thats a great idea. I also agree with Jeff.That would be cool and i would definitly
put them on my car!

admin 05-19-2010 04:12 PM

Keep the feedback coming !

I will talk to our designer about throwing something together.

Dave

Ms Grumpy 05-19-2010 08:07 PM

I always try to think of a "tag line" when putting something like this together. But after thinking about it, I'm not sure if we would have enough room. I would like to see the word Chevelleforums.net stand out.

I would love to see the outline of a Chevelle in the backround, but then you have the question, what year Chevelle? \

Some people think that it is easy to do things like this, they are very mistaken. Hopefully we will be able to contact one of our friends who can help out with the design. But please keep your ideas coming.

Hank70SS 05-19-2010 09:03 PM

I would not do a Chevelle background. You have the 'What year?' issue to deal with for one thing. Maybe an "SS" or Super Sport? I know, not everyone has an SS, just a thought.

Maybe foreground Chevelle Forums, below that www.chevellforum.net. Background, '396', '427', '454', etc. scattered around.