Thread: test picture
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 04:54 AM

You bet your ass I have a different opinion! When the Camaro, a beautiful, un-restored, absolutely 100% original, (except paint) car left here, the clock worked like a charm. I'm pretty sure the clock that was in the car was traded, by Ric, to a very pretty lady that just happened to have a 72 Camaro that had a non-working clock. I seem to remember something about a "nice rack" that she supposedly had, and was a real looker. The story is told that Ric couldn't get the clock out of the dash fast enough for her. He offered it to her for a "look" at said nice rack. When he sobered up, he realized what he had done. That's when the lawyers got involved. The first "demand" letter from the firm that Ric hired, Dewey, Cheetum, and Howe, wanted me to give him a full refund, 10,000 for pain and suffering, and he was to keep the car. Being the stand-up used car salesman that I am, I did indeed offer him a very nice pocket watch, but he is exaggerating about the Velcro part. My offer as for a tube of Gorilla Glue.

There was no "drive-by" either. I clearly stopped my vehicle to take the shots. Perhaps my level of intoxication would account for the missed shots.

And as for the radio, knowing Ric as I do, I would be willing to that he hasn't even checked to see if all the tubes are lighting up. He has a sort of lazy streak going, with his new fancy-assed job and all.