View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 06:11 PM
Administrator

Tonight I'm not taking anything and we'll see how it goes. I'm ready to stop them all. The BP meds are for congestive heart failure.......I don't have that.........so they're out. 2 of the heart meds they already told me to stop taking em. The blood thinner I think is the one that's zappin all my strength and makin my mind go haywire. Its for blood clots...the MRI showed NO CLOTS anywhere.......stopping that tonight.

I have a feeling that this whole AFib thing was brought on by me being stupid. I got a nebulizer machine on Wed, Apr 12th....on Thur, Apr 13th I think I over used the doses I was supposed to do.....Fri Apr 14th (Good Friday) I woke up hard to breathe so I did another dose on the nebulizer........went down stairs and took my BP.....numbers were off the wall and it showed irregular heart rhythm.........must be a mistake......took it again.....same thing, so I told Judy somethings wrong...........she took me to ER and the rest is history. I read up on the nebulizer.......and it said over use can cause irregular heartbeat..so maybe that was it in a nutshell.

Last edited by Ken Hayes; 04-29-2017 at 06:24 PM.