View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Bowtie Member

I called yesterday and made my room reservations. Last year I didn't reserve my rooms until after the 1st of the year. But after reading that they are limiting registration to the first 200 cars I figured I better get mine in. And since I need 3 rooms at the hotel, between David, me and the kids, I knew I didn't want to wait.

When I booked my rooms, the man at the Holiday Inn said that he had booked at least 10 rooms in the past couple days. So if you are even Thinking about going, call and reserve a room, you can always cancell it. You definately want to stay at the Holiday Inn, cause when it gets dark, thats when all the good stuff happens. lol

I also texted my brother and asked him if he would be interested in going again next year with us, his response....Hell yes ! He made a comment that if he had to take off time from work, then he would use the excuse that it was a "Family Reunion". You know what, that is how I feel. I get to see some amazing people and their cars at least once a year. Hope to see everyone there.

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org