Thread: body and paint
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 06:24 PM

I am with you there. I went through on the tail light extensions and another place. I fixed the tail lights both of them can't tell. The other if you look real long and hard from 3 inches with the light held just right you can kinda see it. I am over it. It look fine going by at 65. Once it is done a month or so you will forget all about it.

I tell myself once it gets its first rock chip. And it will it is unavoidable. That place is the least of its worries. I won't even mention the scratch I put in it and never fixed yet doing the lower trim LOL.

We all want perfect. But we are not. Guy I watched painted cars for guys. They were getting entered into Cavelcade of customs as a kid. And took first second and third in all catagories. Till they banned him to one entry he did per category. He would bitch moan and complain and show us 2 kids who faithfully watched and helped do anything he let us. Show us the things wrong with his work. And if that guy can't get it perfect to his liking. What chance do us mere Gelflings have.

Looks great. It be over soon.

Last edited by chevymaher; 05-31-2016 at 06:27 PM.