Thread: Randy's Rag
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 07:32 PM
Bowtie Member

Randy I think that the name "Randys Rag" is cool. I wish that mine had been that solid when I started. You will always have someone who is willing to tell you what you need, what is missing, and what would look good. I guess it would depend on the look you are going for. Do you want to bring it back to original or do you want to finish it with the things you would like in your classic ? Me, I did what I wanted because the cost of trying to go as close to original would have been into the 100K, and my checkbook is nowhere near that.

Since you are in Kentucky I would make the trip up to Strongsville, Ohio for the NOCC show in August. Besides the fact that it is a Chevelle show, you would see so many cars. Some are original, restorations, customs and everything in between. Maybe it would give you some ideas and maybe some contacts to get any parts that you are missing. And if you went you would meet many of the people on this board and have a blast cause the show is so much fun. Just my 2 cents.

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org