View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 08:57 AM
Bowtie Member

I have had a very rough last year. Most people would tell me that I was starting a new adventure, things will be so great, you are getting the big house that you always wanted, you can drive your car year round. Most of that stuff is true. But not everyone understands that I have spent my whole life, except for 1 year, living in Michigan, most of my family, lives in Michigan, my life and friends were Michigan.
Just before we moved we sold EVERYTHING we could. We came here with no bed, dressers, living room furniture, kitchen table....it was weird and neat starting over. But as time went on I started missing the things that I sold. We actually had a huge garage sale and I sold a lot of stuff from my kitchen and I started wishing I had that stuff.
No Kroger, just HEB and WalMart. I never shopped at WalMart in Michigan and now I have to change the way I shopped and the quality of stuff available. Here WalMart is god and if you don't go to WalMart you pay top dollar at Retail Outlet stores.
So I have had a lot of adjusting. I will continue my story later. I have some work to do here now.

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org