Thread: Randy's Rag
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 09:06 PM

My keyring came today. I just bought 3 pear shaped blanks. They be here next week. So I will have 2 complete sets of actual original keys now.

My son has hundreds of hot wheels and Daddy only has 9. But on display with my new keyring is my 2 chevelles. You know how hard it is to find 68 anything. All other years models and hot wheels they got.

Chevelle is ready for primer now. I put away the heavy paper and bondo forever. Cleaned the bench and blocks. Got out the things I will need for this stage of the process. Feels weird after all this time putting up that stuff.

It was raining cats and dogs today. So I was battling the creek in the yard that was trying to change its course to the rear door. Getting debris out of the channel so it stopped flooding toward the house. It is a empty channel unless it is raining. 6 inches across and 3 inches deep when it rains. Just enough to be a problem when it rains hard.

Anyhow I looking to be in primer by the beginning of next week. The stars, the moon, the weather, my work and family responsibilities must all align so I have time to get it done. Because unlike other things I can't just stop. And pick up when I get back. Once the paint is mixed it can' stop till the guns are clean.