View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 08:44 AM
Bowtie Member

"I know this is a Chevelle site and we all get up in arms about Mustangs but I believe most of us are just car enthusiasts and the car I am posting photos of is well....just a work of engineering art in my opinion."

Eric, one of the things that we wanted to accomplish with this site was to be able to welcome ANYONE with ANY KIND OF CAR. When grumpy and I started this site we researched so many names and decided on the Chevelle Forums name because of my passion for the beautiful styling of Chevelles, Malibus, El Caminos, and Beaumonts.

I just want this site to welcome anyone with a passion for their cars. Honestly, a beautiful car is a beautiful car. I don't care what factory it was built in or what name is on the name plate. There are people out there that don't believe that you should change things on a car, that a car should be brought back to original. I respect those individuals and their dedication to preserving the history of some of the most beautiful classic cars. But I also, as your pictures above prove, want to welcome people who have a vision on what they want in their cars and are so creative in making that possible.

Many of the Classic Car enthusiasts have an attention to detail that is unmatched anywhere. And I want everyone to feel welcome here.

By the way, love the pics and the story.

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org