View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 10:38 PM
Bowtie Member

John I am so sorry... Joan was an amazing woman and I also am typing through tears. I do want to share what LaRae just posted on Facebook.

Friends of our precious Joan,
We just received word that our dear friend Joan Padgett passed away this evening. Chuck spoke with John a few minutes ago and he asked him to help spread the word among all that loved her. As we all know, Joan struggled with health issues but never let them affect her sunny disposition, her amazingly optimistic outlook, or her loving care and concern for all who came in contact with her. The Padgetts were known far and wide in the Chevelle community, and since we don't have contacts for all who know them, John also asked that everyone reading this also help spread the sad and tragic news to others.
Obviously, since this happened so recently, there are no arrangements yet. However, as soon as that information becomes available we will pass it along, too. Please remember to pray for comfort, strength and healing for John and the Padgett family as well as all of us who loved Joan, as we all do our best to come through this terrible ordeal.
Godspeed Joan....we will miss you.... Love, Chuck and LaRae

If there is anything that we can do for you please, please, please contact me.
All my love,
Nancy

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org