View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 10:35 AM
Administrator

LATEST UPDATE:

Well Judy's getting around pretty good, went back to work and does a little driving. Me, well that's another story. I lifted something that was heavy and I shouldn't have done it. I felt something give way in my back and figured I pulled a muscle. 2 days later and the pain was unbearable so I went into ER. They did a Cat Scan and said we're gonna call the Urologist in to take a look. Ken, we're going right into the OR (operating room) and get you fixed up. Seems I got a bunch of stones inside that have to come out.

He took 4 stones out of the bladder and found some masses in there. He scrapped one for a biopsy and cauterized the other 3. Also found some in my left kidney and put a stent in to help me pee. A week and a half later I went back to have the stent taken out. While doing that he also brought out another stone...…….Ken the surgery went great......but, the results came back from the biopsy and you have Cancer of the bladder. Its a surface Cancer that is treatable and curable...…..I go in on the 14th for my follow up and we'll figure out what we're gonna do from there. I'll keep you all informed on whats what.

Don't think we're gonna make Flint this year and that sucks !!