Thread: Randy's Rag
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 09:11 PM

I appreciate the invite. I will look into it. But I got a kid and we both work. Wife is in college. It a 7 day a week deal. So we don't have any days off.

It was pretty rough when I got her. Look in my album. There one pic of the back window area that tells the tale. That is why it took so long. I had years of metalwork. Welding in metal. I re did the frame, rear and front end. Modified things. It is a SS Malibu clone and will never be sold so I am not hurting its value. Like I said if I had not taken it with the SS it was going to be crushed the next day.

It was a blue car the color that turns green as it fades. With white and black interior. Power steering with air car. 307 2 speed powerglide.
No I not going original it will be a SS clone. Power steering brakes, I got the booster already, air conditioned car.
04 impulse blue with black stripes. SS lower blackout. Black vynal top. I already studded it. Black interior. Interior SS emblems will be 69 just because i like the look better. I have the roll tach cluster I kept from the SS.
My avitar is a photoshopped redition of what i want it to be.

Drive train is a 454 4 bolt block. Still to be built laying in the garage. I going to port a set of Pro Comp heads, roller cam. 496 it. I got a 11 inch clutch.
I rebuilt a 68 muncie, I got hurst shifter. Rear end is rebuilt with a Pro seiries posi 3.73 gears. All richmond and eaton parts.
I got alot of money sunk in her already despite the way it looks.