View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 08:06 AM

Same ol here. I got the passenger side cozy wing assembled and in. I need to clean the chrome for the weather stripping and install that. So I can adjust the cozy and back window before putting in the side glass.

I sanded the paint got the trunk passenger side done. I going to put another coat of clear on it. But it is looking good. I need better weather for that tho so in the spring.

Got the ash tray in and adjusted. Steering column and cover firewall block done. Wires in under the hood I got to attach them along their paths.
Nothing visually making a impact. Looks basically the same so no pics LOL. Just doing all the thousands of little odds and ends. Jumping from place to place. Work a while discover I need something. Like the door weather stripping chrome to body needs some kind of foam deal. Jump to some thing else while I look and acquire the part or material needed.

I just about to take the drivers seat out and take a chain saw to it and modify the seat frame. Get that baby so it adjust like a more modern car. I want the seat back a inch more and a little more recline. It won't adjust but it I never adjust my car or truck. They stay where i like them. So I will make the needed modifications and once it is recovered you will never know. The change will be so slight.

A purist would be crying big doe tears I am changing everything on the car a piece at a time. A restomod that looks completely stock as long as the hood stays shut. Except 4 pieces of chrome that are wrong for the year. And paint choice of course.

I about to head down and play now. Late holiday start. We having a little family time this morning. It is rare we all off and together at the same time.