View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 08:17 AM
Bowtie Member

Since I still don't have my car out of storage yet because my garage is full of hubby and son's BMX bike collection I have nothing more to keep up than my other vehicles. I don't know if you guys know but grumpy does not drive anymore unless it is the only resort. So I am responsible for all 3 of our vehicles.

I purchased a 2003 Suburban late in the fall and now that the winter is over I need to get some work done. Both side mirrors seem loose and this may sound cheesy but I have them zip tied to make them more stable. I have been researching replacing them and the parts are going to dip into my car funds more than I wanted. I have a rattle that I am going to find.. One of those that is just annoying, probably something that is just loose it is hard when you are in a big vehicle and everyone else says..I don't hear anything.

Then there is my gas mileage vehicle. The little Toyota Yaris. It is a 2008 and only has about 40k miles but I still have to take it in to have "normal" service done at the dealership. I know I should sell this one, but it is always nice to have a backup even though all my kids are almost 6' tall and don't really fit in it anymore. lol

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org