View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 10:42 AM

I would put a couple on the windows of my car for sure Dave!! I was hoping when things got rolling with this site we could get some window stickers.

As was said, I think I would do the site name, with a smaller site address below it, with some sort of chevelle-y type saying or something on it. As for colors, I would think just about any color would work fine, I know printing mutilple stickers would get really expensive and not be worth while for you, so I think a single sticker for the time being will have to suffice. You could even possibly have them printed red on a gray background just like the actual site is, then people may make that connection when they see a sticker at the car show or find our site then see a sticker or whatever.

My only suggestion is to keep it far enough away from TC stuff, I would rather be original than a ripoff artist of them. Something similar to what protouring.com does with a line drawing of a chevelle would be pretty cool in my opinion
2006 Cadillac CTS-V LS2 and a 6 speed