View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caljon88 View Post
I've done all the bushings, ball joints, painted in that area, and install the disc breaks for the front. February is pretty much a wash with work and auto shows on the weekends. I still have the rear to do and wire the entire car! I'm subscribed to your thread, I'm keeping tabs on ya! ��. It will be in the road for summer!!!

Yeah, I did the same thing on my few months ago. Every bit you get done helps it all adds up and some progress is better than no progress. I know what ya mean about being busy.I'm trying to get all I can get done now because in March and early April we have a shutdown scheduled at work and I'll have to be working 6-12hr days with 16hr days being an option. Are you doing an aftermarket wiring harness or just redoing what you have? I've seen a few kits for the chevelles and I'd like to redo mine but for as old as it is, it seem fine with no broken insulation or really stiff wires. Plus I'm trying to conserve cost and time as much as possible. It didn't seem like I got a whole lot done this evening, but I did get the back glass out and found lots of rust around it but it only rusted through on the quarter sections which are being replaced anyway and about an inch or two on the roof so I'll have to patch that. Got the insulation off the roof thats under the headliner, sail panels and packing tray removed. Hopefully I can get the motor and trans out tomorrow evening.

Last edited by Quadracer392; 02-13-2014 at 07:45 AM.