Thread: Fun Day!
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flash View Post
Hank ,that sounds like a fun day for me , I love yard work when I have the time . Been tearing trucks apart lately instead of being productive .
Normally I wouldn't mind doing the leaves. Do some one day then some more the next but not this year. It's mid-November and there's still a lot of leaves in the trees. It's been raining so much yesterday was the first time we had a chance to clean any of them up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlintTony View Post
How is Lynda doing?

Post them when you get a chance.

Surprised the leaves are still hanging on.
Lynda's doing pretty good. Still healing up inside I'm sure. Dr. said close to half her stomach had pushed up through the hole in the diaphragm into the chest area. Now that it's down below the diaphragm were it belongs the lungs and heart are shifting around back to where they should be. She gets tired easy but overall doing good. Yesterday I used the sweeper to pick up the leaves then dump them at the burn pile. Lynda just raked them onto the fire from there but that wore her out pretty good.

Hey, I was just outside and there's flames still shooting up from the pile of leaves. Hopefully they finish burning up before the next round of rain comes in later this morning.

Have to take to the kitty cat to the vet this morning so hopefully get some pics up later.

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle