View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 06:48 PM

I haven't been on that other site in over a year. They sent me an email, said here's you new password. Tried to log in with it repeatedly with no luck. Was going to email back and tell them then said why? I never go on that site so why bother.

As for this site, I do check in but have been busy. Painting inside when raining, working outside when nice. Plan is to go through the whole house while I can still do this crap, then we're done. The 3 bedrooms and both baths have been remodeled. Kitchen, eating area and hallway are painted. Just have the family room, dining room and living room on the inside. Oh, and the downstairs half bath. New deck railings and stairs, shutters and a new front door. Then the outside will be done.

We went camping over Memorial Day, no internet, no cell service and no TV. It was nice. Then we just got back last Tuesday night from a week in LA visiting with our daughter. We've also been busy dealing with people for some landscaping, new sidewalk in front and new patio in back. Thursday we head back up north for the 4th of July weekend. Again no internet, cell, or TV. Just beer, food, guns and fireworks. What could go wrong?

I backed the Chevelle out of the garage a few weeks so we could clean it out, that's been it. Hopefully next month things will slow down but I know it probably won't. Like I said, get this done while I can still do this stuff then hopefully sit back and relax until they stick me in a home.

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle

Last edited by Hank70SS; 06-26-2017 at 06:51 PM.