View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 03:58 AM

Believe it or not my picture hosting site is down for maintenance right now. My site storage is filled here. I use post image since photofuckit went Natzi. Maybe in the morning i can post or i can just e mail them to you if they are down to long.

Anyway I just went down and got 3 pics for you. One of the buckle locking part, that is the adjustment. One of the metal part that snaps in. And one of the 2 snapped together.

Sounds like you just don't have a shoulder belt. If you remember they were really long. There was a wire clip on the ceiling for them it went from the back of the door to the clip and 2/3 of the way back to the rear when stored. When you pulled it out that belt went across your chest to the buckle in the middle. The center buckle was the same size as the one for the lap belt.

In a bucket seat car there were 2 buckles for each side in the center. And in a bench there was a third on one side for the center passenger.

I just scored online for you. I found and saved pics of the belt in the storage position. Another where the belt is gone and it shows the wire clips in place and a close up of the clips.

So whenever the post image site is done with maintenance or we e mail whatever your set.

On my car I wont have a shoulder belt. It isn't needed if the car originally didn't have one by law, and in 68 it was optional. Only lap belts for me. My car did not ever have them. There is nothing on the ceiling to attach that stuff to.

But the 68 we had when I grew up had them and listed above is the way it was. It was a new thing back then and i thought they were cool like a race car LOL.