View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 07:02 AM
Bowtie Member

This weekend I didn't have time to take my car out, except to park it at the end of the driveway because we had a garage sale. Earlier in the week I spend a lot of time cleaning the car up because the weather was perfect, a little over cast, mid 60's and just beautiful weather to clean it.

So while the garage sale was in full swing my neighbor decided that it is time to cut his grass. I couldn't get over to cover it until it was covered with grass that his lawnmower was blowing right at it. It really ticked me off because this guy has seen me spending hours on the car in the past and he knows that I put it away or cover it when he has cut his grass before. I think that the reason that I am so aggrivated is because on Friday he had someone come to his house to fix his outdoor fence and his outdoor electrical outlet was not working, and being a good neighbor, I let the repairman use the outlet in my garage. So much for getting a thank you from my neighbor when I told him about it. Same neighbor that my kids shoveled his sidewalk last year in the snow and he didn't even say thank you to them. I think I am done being neighborly to this family who moved in last year with 3 small children.

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org