View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 10:43 PM

Send a message via AIM to SS Shaun
Default Today was just one of those days!

[rant]
So today started off as a normal Sunday. Work up at 9 to get ready for church like normal showered got dressed and started my Magnum (Family car we use on the weekends) got my daughter all setup and wife in the car and took off for church. when i got on the highway i started to notice a funny shaking on my steering. I was at 50mph and it was starting to get really shaky. I got off the highway and it wasn't doing it. Got to church and turned the wheel full lock and pushed it and saw my tie rod was pretty much about to fall out. So I went to the auto store picked up 2 tie rods and some oil ($99.79). Came home changed the tie rods changed the oil all went well. Went inside to wash my hands and i noticed the water was really weak. Went to the garage and noticed the fuse was tripped. Flipped it back and had my wife run the water and it tripped again. Went to the basement and turned off the pressure switch and had my wife flip the fuse and it was fine. as soon as i turned the pressure switch back it tried to get water but i didn't hear the pump turn on then it tripped again. Called the plumber not expecting to hear a voice told him what happened and he tells me worst case it will be $2200 to replace everything so for one day between my magnum and my well pump i am looking at $2300 i am going to and then go to bed. Have a great day! [/rant]