View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Grumpy View Post
Like you said, the things we go through to relive our youth. And the time you spend on it will be well worth it. I like the dash too.
Thank you to.

Well I was looking to buy a few things for it last night. I getting the column cover. And I need the firewall steering column part for a clutch. So I can get the column in adjusted and done for good. But there are no ashtrays. OMG panic sets in, LOL. I went down and dug through my old parts to see the damage. It is perfect on the dash side ands black. Just has 40 years of cigarette ashes inside of it. Wet and glued down. I wanted a new one because of that. But today I will happily clean and install it. Looks fine with it shut.

I got the rear passenger window in yesterday. Now I have the cozy wings all apart. Polishing chrome so I can pick the best ones for reassembly.

I doing the same thing now. Do a easy thing. Like the ashtray. Get motivated then tackle something rough a while. Makes me feel like I getting something done. All work and no play makes Jack I dull boy thing.