View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 11:30 AM

It had front disc brakes but since none of the brakes worked and it's sat for so long I decided to replace and upgrade them. I was going to change the rears to disc but the kits I saw recommended 17" wheels and I haven't decide what I want to do with the wheels yet so I'll wait. I got a recommendation on the guy to install the top from a place up here in Alma that restores classic cars as well as their regular body shop so hopefully he does a good job. Right now I know what parts are missing on the interior, everything! All that's there are 2 front bucket seats and a rear bench seat. No door panels, carpet, trim anything. I would actually like to put a bench seat in the front. That's what it was originally and with the shifter on the column I think it looks better than trying to install a console with no shifter. I don't feel like changing out the column right now either. I'll post some pictures as soon as I can safely get it out of the garage. I took apart the front end on one side yesterday. My 3 year old son was helping so we didn't get to far. But it's a start.