View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Administrator

Was going to spend this past weekend in Ohio at the NOCC show. We were going to leave at 7:00am on Friday. Around 1:00am I got up to take a whizz. After I did I looked in the toilet to see nothing but solid blood. Man that scared the crap outa me. I woke up Judy and showed her, she started crying and said get dressed we're going to ER. I happened to have a specimen bottle at home so I filled it up and off we went. Girl at the counter said "Morning Ken, breathing problem again?" I showed her the bottle and her eyes popped out and said I'm getting someone for you.

In ER they originally thought I had a Bladder infection. The Doctor asked me what Meds I was on. I showed him the list and he asked why I was on Xaralto and Baby Aspirin? Told him my regular Doc said to take the aspirin and my Cardiologist said to take Xaralto. Well both have thinned my blood out too much. That Doctor and a Urologist both told me to stop taking both of them. Since I stopped I feel a lot better and have more energy.