Thread: Hi! : )
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 09:39 AM

Thanks guys!…Glad to read that's a little "easier going" and friendlier here. I often found that there are a lot of so-called "purists" and "know-it-all's" on the "other" site…too many for me at times. These guys are more into "correctness" and matching numbers, correct stickers, radiator hose clamps and crayon marks, etc…If that's what they're into, fine but that's just not for me. I prefer modding my cars the way I want. I can appreciate an all-original car when I see one, but it's not something I dream of having one day. I couldn't care less about rarity and the matching numbers craze.
I tried two or three times to post a few pictures of my older Chevelle and the one I have now but for some reason, it didn't work. When I got to the part where I try to include some pictures, I click on them and it just says "uploading picture" and it then, nothing happens. I keep getting that message but that's it, nothing gets uploaded... someone can please help?
One last question: Can we "manage attachments" (upload and also delete them as needed?)…The "other" sire won't and once you've uploaded a given amount of pics, well that's it! you can't delete old ones to replace them with newer ones…

Claude