ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Events, shows or back yard gatherings

Old 07-30-2011, 08:12 PM
Bowtie Member

Been seriously thinking of not doing Woodward on Saturday. I think that the weeks leading up to it are better. Now I will be in the Berkley Parade on Friday night, already registered. I actually have an extra registration since David sold his Jeep.

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org

Old 07-30-2011, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBeckman View Post
Well who is going this year and needs a spot?
I'm planning to go Ric. If you have anymore spots left? Looking forward to it.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:18 PM

Send a message via MSN to RBeckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlintTony View Post
I think I'll bring the hot-rod down there this year. It looks like I am going to have "special" parking on Saginaw street. I'd like to get down by where you have the spots Ric. There's shade there!

How about Ray? Anyone know if he is coming?

Tony, we are on Union at Saginaw St, Union is the street that is between Citzens Bank and the old Hyatt. Our shade and rain protection last year was Citzens Bank covered area that faces Union St, so it was perfect. As always you are welcome to park with us, or park in your prime spot and come and sit with us.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:24 PM

Anyone that wants to park with us please send me your email addess so I can send you the directions and the process for getting to our parking area.

The gates open at 6 AM and they stated that we could lose our spots by 9 AM if everyone is not there.

My email address is richard.beckman@trw.com or send me a PM.

Thanks,
Ric
Old 08-09-2011, 04:08 AM

Ric...Brian was asking about a spot. I've got a "volunteer" pass for parking, so I will be there at 5 am. I'm going to help set up the BTTB t-shirt booth. I'm going to try to get down where you guys are parking.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Ric...Brian was asking about a spot. I've got a "volunteer" pass for parking, so I will be there at 5 am. I'm going to help set up the BTTB t-shirt booth. I'm going to try to get down where you guys are parking.
I'm a "volunteer" as well but they did not give me a special pass, I will manning one of the gates for 2 hours at Court and Harrison St at noon.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBeckman View Post
Anyone that wants to park with us please send me your email addess so I can send you the directions and the process for getting to our parking area.

The gates open at 6 AM and they stated that we could lose our spots by 9 AM if everyone is not there.

My email address is richard.beckman@trw.com or send me a PM.

Thanks,
Ric
The only person I've from is Brian and I have sent him the information. Anyone else interested? I see the Grumpy's are having some issues (sorry to hear it) and maybe short on time getting car back on road. Hank and Ray...you guys still out there in internet land? The Cruise from Grand Blanc to Flint starts is Wed and Thursday this year.

We had a scheduled pre-cruise from Linden Mi to Fenton Mi on Thursday and it was great, we had 500 cars down town Fenton Thursday night with Bands, food and friends....good time. I know for you guys that are not from Mid Michigan are saying....so what...lol Tony, I know Davidson had the pre-cruise on Friday night, did not get a chance to get there...did you make it? See you Saturday if not before.

Last edited by RBeckman; 08-15-2011 at 10:18 AM.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:08 PM

Ric...Give Hank a call. He is wounded.

We went to Davison on Friday and Richfield Twp on Sat. Davison was packed, downtown and at Johns pizzeria. I took the Hot Rod on Fri and the Nomad on Sat. Had a blast. My brother is taking the Nova for the rest of the week, so we should run into you somewhere on the Bricks route.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Ric...Give Hank a call. He is wounded.

We went to Davison on Friday and Richfield Twp on Sat. Davison was packed, downtown and at Johns pizzeria. I took the Hot Rod on Fri and the Nomad on Sat. Had a blast. My brother is taking the Nova for the rest of the week, so we should run into you somewhere on the Bricks route.
Hank called me today and told me the story and he won't be there Saturday, my buddy Eric (yellow Chevelle) won't be there either as he is in Poland for work. it looks as neither one of them will be at Frankenmuth either. Anything from Ray?
Old 08-17-2011, 04:09 AM

I left Ray a message yesterday, but he hasn't called back. That is normal for him.