ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Car Talk > Chevelle General Talk
Register FAQ Chevelle Chat Room Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Bowtie Member

Started my day at 6:30am. I had to wash my car, it has been sitting in my dusty garage for 2 weeks. Finally finished about 8:30 and headed out to my first car show of the day about 9:15am. I was at the Queen of all Saints car show in Fraser (the city I spent my high school years and the church was a place that I used to catch the bus at, that is why I decided to go there).

After the car show I went to my former Mother in Laws house. I haven't seen her since her son, my ex-husband died a few years ago. When she opened the door her mouth about hit the floor when she realized it was me. We spent an hour standing in the driveway of her home talking about my kids and how things are going for her. Before my ex passed away he had spent 2 years restoring a car for her. Her last name is Studebaker and she was a huge part in organizing the Studebaker geneology. Party because she had been a medical library librarian for over 30 years and she had her Masters degree in something pertaining to being a librarian. Anyway, the car that he restored is a 1956 Studebaker and I got a peak at the car sitting in her garage.

I got home close to 5pm then headed back out to the local A & W Drive in restaurant about a block from my house. Me and hubby spent a few hours just enjoying the cool breeze and talking to the owner. What a wonderful way to spend a day.

Now just trying to decide where I am going to go tomorrow. My ex Mother in law will be at the Packard Proving grounds, which is about 45 min. north of me. Or go see Ken and his wife at the Wilson Barn Show which is 1/2 hr south of me. Why can't I fly ? Then I could do both.

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org