ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Northern Ohio Chevelle Club

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2012, 01:20 PM

Default NOCC Northern Region Chevelle Show OHIO Aug 2&3, 2013

I am pleased to report that the contract has been signed for the ACES Northern Regional Chevelle Show. Next years Show will once again be held at the Strongsville Holiday Inn. Our show date is locked in for August 2nd and 3rd of 2013. I would like to thank Joe Desmont for negotiating the contract this year. We did consider another location but in the end the Holiday Inn won the contract. The membership chose a Margaretville Theme through a popular vote. About 50% of the vote was for the Margaretville theme which corresponded nicely with a vote we held for Facebook fans of the NOCC club. It’s never too early to start talking with sponsors so we will be putting together some prices ASAP. I very excited to help organize the show again. So dig out your flip flops but don't step on a pop top, it’s time to start thinking about coming to the best Chevelle Show in the Nation. We will come up with a registration form in early December.

Last edited by Ms Grumpy; 12-24-2012 at 06:33 AM.