ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Off Topic

Old 11-27-2013, 07:45 AM
Bowtie Member

Default Secret Santa 2014

It's that time again. Time to find out who would like to participate in a Secret Santa gift giving, here on Chevelleforums. I will tell you that I have received some cool gifts from my Secret Santa's. One of the best was a couple of years ago when I got a really cool drawing of my car.

I know that this is a little late, but I figured that I would still ask. So is anyone up for doing it again this year?

I am making this the official sign-up thread for the Forth Chevelleforum Secret Santa.

You sign up for by posting to THIS THREAD ONLY. This thread will remain open until December 5th, at 9 pm, EST.

After posting to this thread, please send me a PM, with the words SECRET SANTA as the subject, containing your actual name and mailing address, e-mail address and your Chevelleforum username, to Ms Grumpy.

After the thread closes, I will send everyone the name and address of their intended recipient. I will send one to your e-mail and I will also PM you.

The limit this year is $25, not including shipping. Please allow enough time for your gift to reach its destination by December 20th. Remember that your Secret Santa gift may have to travel to another country.

Gifts may be auto-related, but need not be so. Half the fun is reading the posts of your recipient, and picking out something special for them.

I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Nancy

P.S. If you have never participated in the past. Check out some of the neat gifts that the members received last year. Just search Secret Santa and check out the posts from the last few years.

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org