ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Off Topic
Register FAQ Chevelle Chat Room Community Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 10:31 AM

Send a message via MSN to RBeckman

The real big issue now is you have another stupid person out there with a stolen gun(s). I hope the detective takes this seriously and does something about it.
Old 08-20-2014, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBeckman View Post
The real big issue now is you have another stupid person out there with a stolen gun(s). I hope the detective takes this seriously and does something about it.

Yep, you would think that would make the cops real excited about tracking these guys down. Doesn't seem to be the case. Det was here again this morning, he talked to the two kids down the road that yesterday were just full of running their mouth. They denied everything today, they are minors so he can't just take them in for questioning. He has to have the parents permission and the parents have to be there for the interviews. What a crock of shit. Oh yeah, I was warned again today about the trouble that I can get into due to "minor intimidation". Because I suspect the punks, and they know it now, all they have to do is say I threatened them and off to jail I go. I have to avoid intentional contact with them. Bizzaro world I tell ya, bizzaro. What little faith I had in the justice system is rapidly evaporating.
Old 08-22-2014, 10:09 AM

Hope you get your property back tony.
Did they break into your gun safe to get the guns.
On another note...I have a log book with all my serial numbers and value.
Also multiple pics on several computors just in case.
Old 08-22-2014, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestorod70 View Post
Hope you get your property back tony.
Did they break into your gun safe to get the guns.
On another note...I have a log book with all my serial numbers and value.
Also multiple pics on several computors just in case.
Thanks. I hope so too, but it isn't looking like the cops are working this case at all. Det was supposed to bring the speed loader they found over for me on Sunday to identify Thursday. Didn't hear from him at all. I left him a voicemail late this afternoon, hasn't called back. The Det dept works 9-5 on weekdays and only work weekends and overtime for homicides.
They didn't get into the safe. The handguns were all in cabinets or toolbox's. The shot-guns were in corners. Hidden pretty good I thought.
I too have a list of all my firearms. I had the "green cards" for all handguns. Some dated in the 70"s.
I hate thieves. They make me angry and then I go to my dark spot.
Old 08-22-2014, 08:07 PM
Bowtie Member

Tony I wish that these cops would take you seriously. If one of these kids used one of the guns in a felony then they would be trying to cover their behinds. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org

Old 08-31-2014, 07:39 AM
Bowtie Member

Any news on getting your stuff back?

Old 08-31-2014, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Grumpy View Post
Any news on getting your stuff back?
No. The Detective STILL hasn't brought the speed loader over for me to identify. I offered to got to the PD two weeks ago and identify it, but he said it was locked up in the evidence locker. Then last week, the evidence tech got married and went on her honeymoon. He said he couldn't open the locker. I'm like, WTF, what is someone needs to lock up something? No one else has a key? Last Monday, one of the neighborhood kids was at the County Fair. A punk from the trailer park a few miles down the road offers to sell him two handguns, cheap, one is a 38, other is a 357. Both calibers that were stolen from here. He has PICTURES on his phone. I call the Det, give him the kids name and where he lives. Det says he can't look at the pictures without a warrant. I say, damn, at least go question the kid. He can't interview the punk without the parents consent. His dad is an asshole, won't let cops talk to kid. Like I said, I'm so disgusted with this PD and the "system" it isn't funny. I never should have got the cops involved in the first place. I think I'd have my stuff back and there would be some sorry little thiefs had I handled it myself.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:13 AM
Bowtie Member

This is so ridiculous. Have you tried writing a letter to the prosecutors office explaining what is going on. I am wondering if you got a bad cop.

Old 08-31-2014, 12:20 PM

The main problems in this Township are lack of funds to have a bigger and better police force and the scum from Flint moving here. We have two Detectives to cover the entire Township. They are way behind on solving cases. The PD has been hit hard with crime rates increasing dramatically. The City of Flint was one of the most segregated in the State. The Feds, in their infinite wisdom, decided to diversify the whole area by moving the scum from the City to the suburbs. It has had dismal effects on us, and all the surrounding small communities. The section eight scum have destroyed the small town atmosphere here, just like every where else they have been moved to. Once beautiful neighborhoods are now shit holes, infested with the scum of the earth. When the scum started showing up, decent people were driven out of their neighborhoods, leaving many homes that were well cared for empty. The empty homes are now occupied by the scum, and most should be condemned. With the scum came increased crime, as always. I could go on and on, but most people reading this will know that I speak the truth, although the liberals and such refuse to see the real world for what it is. There was a damn good reason why it was so segregated around here.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:50 AM

I think stealing a firearm is a FEDERAL offence.
Perhaps the local FBI can light a fire under the PDs butt.