ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Shopper > Chevelle Members Classifieds
Register FAQ Chevelle Chat Room Community Calendar

Old 05-21-2010, 03:30 PM

Default Black LS 5

Gary here you go, you could have a pair

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SS-45...item1e5c02445a
Old 05-21-2010, 03:37 PM
Banned

Been said that the car is correct. No buckets,console or gauges.Looking at the pictures,the paint does not compare to mine. It is a beautiful car,if I do say so myself.

Last edited by grandsport; 05-21-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:33 PM
Bowtie Member

Grumpy would love that one. Am I wrong to think that e-bay is probably not the right place to sell that car if it is worth that much. Or should I say if the seller thinks its worth that much.

If I was forking over 60 grand I would personally want to see it to check it out.

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org

Old 05-21-2010, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Grumpy View Post
Grumpy would love that one. Am I wrong to think that e-bay is probably not the right place to sell that car if it is worth that much. Or should I say if the seller thinks its worth that much.

If I was forking over 60 grand I would personally want to see it to check it out.
It's probably no worse than selling at the big auctions. You actually have a better chance of finding someone that doesn't know what it's worth and will pay too much.

It's a nice looking car, no doubt about it but I love reading the ads. Rare black exterior. When did a black 70SS become rare? Optioned with F41 suspension, power disc brakes. Those were standard on the 70 SS. Don't get me wrong, it's better than my car, it's just the way they write those ads.

Looks to have a Dynacorn repro dash like mine, only they didn't fix the mistakes. Also has a 69 SS emblem on the steering wheel, instead of a 70. No SS emblems on the door panels. Trunk spatter paint is not correct, should be black with with aqua spatter. Like I said, better than my car but when you're asking $60k you should take care of those details.

That's why Ebay is better than the big auctions. The guys at the auctions know what they're looking at.

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle