ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Chevelle Forums News

Old 05-19-2010, 08:33 AM
Administrator Bowtie Member

Default Chevelle forums decals

What would you like to see on a CF decal ? and would you put it on your cars widow. These would be the static cling type.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:27 AM

Yep on the rear window on the inside would be nice. How about the site name and internet address with color choices of the most common colors like Red, blue, green, yellow, etc on a white background. Something simple but elegant!!
Robert. A cool wife who understands is a wonderful thing! 67 Elky Global West suspension kit with coil over QA1's,435hp Edy Crate,700R4, Currie +9 3:75, Disc brakes front and rear, Dakota Digital gauge package, 12 circuit Painless wiring kit, Ididit tilt Colum, etc.

Last edited by rak1; 05-19-2010 at 09:59 AM.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:42 AM

I would put a couple on the windows of my car for sure Dave!! I was hoping when things got rolling with this site we could get some window stickers.

As was said, I think I would do the site name, with a smaller site address below it, with some sort of chevelle-y type saying or something on it. As for colors, I would think just about any color would work fine, I know printing mutilple stickers would get really expensive and not be worth while for you, so I think a single sticker for the time being will have to suffice. You could even possibly have them printed red on a gray background just like the actual site is, then people may make that connection when they see a sticker at the car show or find our site then see a sticker or whatever.

My only suggestion is to keep it far enough away from TC stuff, I would rather be original than a ripoff artist of them. Something similar to what protouring.com does with a line drawing of a chevelle would be pretty cool in my opinion
2006 Cadillac CTS-V LS2 and a 6 speed
Old 05-19-2010, 11:06 AM

I'm not sure what you put on it. Definitely the site name and address. I would put one in my window for sure.

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle
Old 05-19-2010, 11:18 AM

I would need 2 to put on my 2 currently driveable cars.The design doesnt really matter to me .

John
Old 05-19-2010, 01:51 PM

After thinking about it for a moment I would go with what Jeff said. "You could even possibly have them printed red on a gray background just like the actual site is, then people may make that connection when they see a sticker at the car show or find our site then see a sticker or whatever". Do we have anyone who designs decals on this site?
Robert. A cool wife who understands is a wonderful thing! 67 Elky Global West suspension kit with coil over QA1's,435hp Edy Crate,700R4, Currie +9 3:75, Disc brakes front and rear, Dakota Digital gauge package, 12 circuit Painless wiring kit, Ididit tilt Colum, etc.

Last edited by rak1; 05-19-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:24 PM

I think thats a great idea. I also agree with Jeff.That would be cool and i would definitly
put them on my car!
Old 05-19-2010, 04:12 PM
Administrator Bowtie Member

Keep the feedback coming !

I will talk to our designer about throwing something together.

Dave
Old 05-19-2010, 08:07 PM
Bowtie Member

I always try to think of a "tag line" when putting something like this together. But after thinking about it, I'm not sure if we would have enough room. I would like to see the word Chevelleforums.net stand out.

I would love to see the outline of a Chevelle in the backround, but then you have the question, what year Chevelle? \

Some people think that it is easy to do things like this, they are very mistaken. Hopefully we will be able to contact one of our friends who can help out with the design. But please keep your ideas coming.

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org

Old 05-19-2010, 09:03 PM

I would not do a Chevelle background. You have the 'What year?' issue to deal with for one thing. Maybe an "SS" or Super Sport? I know, not everyone has an SS, just a thought.

Maybe foreground Chevelle Forums, below that www.chevellforum.net. Background, '396', '427', '454', etc. scattered around.

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle