ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Car Talk > Chevelle Introductions
Register FAQ Chevelle Chat Room Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2014, 05:07 AM

Default VA Noob

Name is Scott. aka: "Stinky Scott"

8 year Army vet. 2000-2008. Served two tours in Iraq 2005 as a .50cal turret gunner on a gun truck crew & 2007 as a contracting officer (was a Sergeant / E5, officer was just the job title) under General David Petreaus in the Green Zone, Baghdad Iraq.

35, married with 3 little ones. Son that is 2 and two daughters 8 and 9.

Into all forms of art. I do custom painting (mostly small stuff like helmets and motorcycles), hand tooled leather, and lots of drawing.

I'm addicted to cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Mainly a Chevy guy and mostly into old style home built choppers. None of that kit bike chopper B.S.

I also collect cool vintage items, antique bicycles (sometimes restore them, sometimes just clean them up a little), and old motorcycle helmets (mostly the old metalflake ones or the vintage motocross or street full face). I'm mainly into tacky 70s vintage stuff. Born in 78, so I kinda dig the stuff I grew up around, like those corny brown, yellow, and orange afghans. Or the green tweed rocking recliner, or the brown and gold tweed rocking recliner in my "man cave" hahaha. One of the cooler collectibles I aquired about a year ago was a complete set of 1974-ish "Street Chopper Magazine" trading cards.

Also a founding member of a small local hot rod & chopper club called "the Frankensteins" Check us out on Facebook @

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Frank...448590?fref=nf

A few of my past and present toys:

My first car and high school ride. 1955 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe. 331 Hemi and an automatic with shifter on the dash. Sold it years ago.