ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Off Topic
Register FAQ Chevelle Chat Room Community Calendar

Old 02-07-2010, 05:45 PM

Default If You're Not Watching the Super-Commercial Bowl, Waddadoin?

Kind of on the sidelines here,

wonder what all are doing besides watching the Neatest and Stupidest Commercials we'll see for the Next 12 months while watching people running around like their hair is on fire and others are trying to put it out. (Insert the missing laughy face here).

I asked my Wife if she'd like to get in a huddle, go for a pass, and score. She said it was the cutest thing she had heard in years and said...YES!

A few minutes later she showed up with a rake.

I asked what the rake was for.

She told me I had better take it out back and rake up enough leaves to wipe that silly grin off my face.

I asked my Wife if she'd like to make a Superbowl "pass" and told her she could call the play.

She said"SURE". Take the dogs out for a walk, I'll pass you on the way to the Superbowl Party!

I asked my Wife if she'd like to play "Superbowl" and told her she could call the plays. She said, "Definitely!"

A few minutes later she showed up with a bucket and mop. I asked her what they were for. She said "they're for the floor, why?"

Of course these are totally made up jokes, but my arms and back are killin' me! LOL

Enjoy the game, have a few beers, and go TEAM go!