ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Off Topic
Register FAQ Chevelle Chat Room Community Calendar

Old 03-26-2020, 07:28 AM

Mine is up as well, if they ever sign that bill it will go up more.

Ya, he wants to open the country back up by Easter. The numbers are climbing rapidly every day and he thinks it will all be better in a little over 2 weeks? Get your head out of your ass Trump. You see Fauci standing behind him, his eyes rolling, as he hears some the nonsense Trump says.

Worst part of that stimulus bill is now Pelosi wants to go through it. Add her own crap and try and throw out other parts. I can see her holding this thing up for days if not weeks. Then when she's done the senate and house will have to iron out the differences, how long will that take? Trump wanted a pretty straight forward package. Money for citizens, money to help small and large businesses from going under. Money for hospitals and health care. Look what it turned into.

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle
Old 03-27-2020, 04:34 PM

Well the idiot was on TV again today. Looks like Biden will be our next president. Not sure how many people will vote for Trump given his handling of this and the stupid shit he says. I don't want Biden as president but Trump is a moron.

My Chevelle
Old 04-07-2020, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank70SS View Post
Well the idiot was on TV again today. Looks like Biden will be our next president. Not sure how many people will vote for Trump given his handling of this and the stupid shit he says. I don't want Biden as president but Trump is a moron.
Have you heard Biden speak lately? Not saying Trump is without fault, but Biden needs to be in a rubber room.

I'm sure I'll catch flak for this - but Facui is a fraud, do not trust him. Look into who his friends are.

I refuse to buy into all the fear being pushed by the media, this is propoganda and we're being played.
Old 04-08-2020, 04:29 AM

I have been looking at a bunch of different web sites lately concerning this virus bullshit. There is so much that the MSM will not tell people. If people would spend just a few minuets doing some real research, they would be shocked at the lies and deciet from the bullshit news people.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpoor View Post
Have you heard Biden speak lately? Not saying Trump is without fault, but Biden needs to be in a rubber room.

I'm sure I'll catch flak for this - but Facui is a fraud, do not trust him. Look into who his friends are.

I refuse to buy into all the fear being pushed by the media, this is propoganda and we're being played.
As I said, I don't want Biden as our next president. I just feel Trump is shooting himself in the foot with some of the things he says.

My Chevelle
Old 04-08-2020, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpoor View Post
...I refuse to buy into all the fear being pushed by the media, this is propoganda and we're being played.
Bunch of hype and propaganda, well we'll just see about that mister. I have my 5 year supply of toilet paper stored away, bet you don't. So when you run out of T.P., don't come crying to me, you were warned.

So we have this neighborhood thing on the web. You can post things, ask questions. Like, lot of car breakin's in this area. Watch you cats and small dogs, lots of coyotes around, know a good plumber? Anyway some lady posted a few weeks ago she went to the store and people were buying up all the T.P. She didn't buy any because she still had 100 rolls from her Y2K stockpile. What the %&*^? That was 20 years ago and she still had 100 rolls! Unbelievable.

Now you want to talk about a bunch of hype, that was Y2K. People thought the power would go out and the earth would stop spinning at midnight, 12/31/1999. As we all know that was a non-event.

So anyway, you all take care.

My Chevelle
Old 04-09-2020, 12:23 PM

Hank, got plenty of TP, food, and "freedom seeds." No one went this nutty over the H1N1, most likely because their false messiah was in office. Plenty of people died during that pandemic, but the media was silent.