ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Events, shows or back yard gatherings

Old 08-05-2012, 02:40 PM

Just got home from the best ACES Regional Show ever ,we had a good time as usual .You all should have been there ,especially at the awards banquet ,those guys and gals are something else ,very entertaining to say the least .

John
Old 08-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Bowtie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flash View Post
Just got home from the best ACES Regional Show ever ,we had a good time as usual .You all should have been there ,especially at the awards banquet ,those guys and gals are something else ,very entertaining to say the least .
It was a blast again. Hot and humid, but a lot of fun. I was so happy to see so many friends. John and Joan were wonderful to my kids, Friday night they let them ride in the convertible with them in the parade thru the park. John and Joan also took all our money on Saturday when they were selling the 50/50 tickets. The winner of the 50/50 won over $500. Actually she didn't take home all that money because she gave the NOCC 1/2 the money for the toys for tots. That was so cool.

Then at the awards banquet alot of people were dressed in their "Hippie" garb. Chuck Hanson was looking pretty cool.....

I think that flash and the Mrs. won one of the best awards of the night. Now I am going to butcher this, they won "The Chevelle they would most like to go to the Ice Cream Parlor in". So appropriate for these two very special people, who have hearts so big.....Love you guys.

For me, the biggest surprise was hearing my name, and seeing my car was chosen in the top 40 cars. What an honor to be in that group. I am still in awe. What a great weekend.

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org

Old 08-05-2012, 09:06 PM

Ms Grumpy ,we enjoyed giving the kids a ride through the park and we love you guys too .Its a shame we live so far apart and cant get together more often .We enjoyed hanging out with you at the awards banquet and taking your money during the show for Toys For Tots .And thankyou for this wonderful home we have here on the net to hang out ,your the best.

John
Old 08-06-2012, 08:17 AM

Send a message via AIM to BillsCamino

Got home around 7pm last night...a long 13.5 hr trip !!
Hit HEAVY rain in south KY yesterday afternoon...they actually shut down I-75 for about 30-40 min until the storm passed. Just as well...couldn't see to drive. Extreme lightning and black as midnight.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:44 AM

Good time had by all. NOCC pulled off another excellent show. The bar has been set for next year.
"220...221 whatever it takes."
Old 08-07-2012, 09:40 AM

Ms Grumpy

Thank you so much for sponsoring the show! I know we might get out of hand a bit but we try hard to make it a Family Event. We raised $1000 on a spur of the moment fund raising activity for Breast Cancer. Enough said....

Here are a few of the video's I posted during and after the Show - Thanks again!!!

Saturday Activities
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mrx4NwHCk0

Some of my Photo's
http://www.youtube.com/copynotice?vi...pNk&feature=vm

It was all just a dream anyway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qze7wVGe1B0
Old 08-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Bowtie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsCamino View Post
Got home around 7pm last night...a long 13.5 hr trip !!
Hit HEAVY rain in south KY yesterday afternoon...they actually shut down I-75 for about 30-40 min until the storm passed. Just as well...couldn't see to drive. Extreme lightning and black as midnight.
Bill, glad to hear you made it home safely. What a great time we had seeing everyone, even if I cannot remember everyones name.

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org