ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Off Topic

Old 07-15-2017, 07:21 AM

Maybe a couple of rounds in the engine too. That way the buyer won't have any expectations of it actually running.

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle
Old 07-15-2017, 10:16 PM

Send a message via MSN to RBeckman
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlintTony View Post
I sent some pictures of the POS Nova to a guy that says he interested in buying it. We shall see.

I hope he isn't one of those "clock guys".
I take it you are referring to me with that comment. My lawyer is going to love that you are making these kind of comments. I may just get the hotrod as well as the Nomad when this is finally closed and I won.
Old 07-16-2017, 03:48 AM

Oh no, Mister Beckman. Certainly not directed at such a fine, upstanding, hard working man as yourself. I have been contacted by your attorney. After a lengthy conversation with him, I will be converting the Nomad to power steering immediately. Do you also wish for a steering wheel change? Do you want me to I fill the rear compartment of the Nomad with some of my best tools also? What kind of beer would you like with the case of steaks that I will be including when I deliver the car?
Old 07-16-2017, 09:03 PM

Send a message via MSN to RBeckman

Quote:
Oh no, Mister Beckman. Certainly not directed at such a fine, upstanding, hard working man as yourself. I have been contacted by your attorney. After a lengthy conversation with him, I will be converting the Nomad to power steering immediately. Do you also wish for a steering wheel change? Do you want me to I fill the rear compartment of the Nomad with some of my best tools also? What kind of beer would you like with the case of steaks that I will be including when I deliver the car?
Its about time that you came to your senses, the current steering wheel is fine as I'm not the kind of person that what's something that is not deserved. I'm kind of into the craft beers lately so no PBR and steaks should be Black Angus certified from a reputable butcher, not the guy that drives around the hood in his rusted out S-10.
Old 07-17-2017, 03:59 AM

I'm going to have to put this off for a few days Ric. I had to dig a 120 foot long trench over the weekend. 80 feet of it is in the gravel driveway that goes to the storage building. That was tough digging. I would swing the pick 20 times, clean that gravel out and then 20 more swings. Got her done though. Conduit is buried now, all backfilled and raked. Mucho soreness has invaded my body. Will pull the wire this week. I have to attend the Township "Variance Board" meeting tonight to get authorization to do a property re-configuration. The Township Supervisor and the Township code-enforcement-inspector gave me the wrong information when I originally did the property line changes 15 or so years ago. Have to get that all straightened out now.
Old 07-17-2017, 06:23 PM

Quote:
I'm going to have to put this off for a few days Ric. I had to dig a 120 foot long trench over the weekend. 80 feet of it is in the gravel driveway that goes to the storage building. That was tough digging. I would swing the pick 20 times, clean that gravel out and then 20 more swings. Got her done though. Conduit is buried now, all backfilled and raked. Mucho soreness has invaded my body. Will pull the wire this week. I have to attend the Township "Variance Board" meeting tonight to get authorization to do a property re-configuration. The Township Supervisor and the Township code-enforcement-inspector gave me the wrong information when I originally did the property line changes 15 or so years ago. Have to get that all straightened out now.
Ya, ya, ya. What about the Nova? I told you I would give it a good home. Don't care about a clock or the fact that it leaves you stranded on the side of the road all the time. I've been busting my butt too, do you hear me complaining? NO, man up Tony. Think I'll call Kathy and see what you've really been up too. Might find out she dug the trench while you watched, smoking and drinking beer.

My Chevelle

Last edited by Hank70SS; 07-17-2017 at 06:28 PM.
Old 07-18-2017, 02:58 AM

This POS?

Come take this bitch for a long drive. The clown that I sent the pictures to hasn't replied, and I'm in a dealing mood. I got the approval for the property line change, so If I sell that place, I lose a 2 car garage. I need some room, so the POS is on sale today only. Well, maybe through the weekend.

I have a bunch of wiring to change in the buildings. I'll knock some off the price if you come help me.

Last edited by FlintTony; 07-18-2017 at 03:03 AM.
Old 07-18-2017, 03:04 AM

Old 07-18-2017, 03:21 AM

Old 07-18-2017, 06:42 AM

Always loved that car Tony, it is a beauty. Wish I had a place to store it, oh and the money to buy it.

My Chevelle