ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Chevelle Forums News

Old 10-31-2010, 07:03 PM
Administrator Bowtie Member

Default Happy Halloween to everyone

The Misses and I just got in from trick or treating. We have officially been run ragged by the kids. Hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween.

Dave
Old 10-31-2010, 10:49 PM

We just closed down ourselves...Kids coming from all directions! We gave out 13 pounds of candy! LOL

Happy Halloween Everyone!
Old 10-31-2010, 11:03 PM

We haven't had any trick or treaters in the last 2 years! We live 200ft. off a main road. Kids now adays don't want to walk that far for a piece of candy. My wife buys candy every year......for me.
Old 11-01-2010, 06:22 AM

Happy halloween. We had a great time last night. After much deliberation, we decided that as a family, we'd dress up like cave people and walk the neighborhood together. My wife bought a bunch of this cool leopard print fleece material, and me and the 2 boys wore fred flintstone style suits over one shoulder, with long wigs and bandanas. We had clubs, too. My MIL made all the costumes, and my wife's too, which was a little different than ours, but we looked cool. We got a little dirty and walked around collecting candy. About 15 different people stopped us to take a picture. I was yukking it up... with a lot of gutteral grunts and walking hunched over. By far the best costumes we've ever worn.

Oh, and I had to "inspect" all the candy last night after the kids went to bed. I get such a stomach ache from "inspecting" the candy every year.....what gives?