ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Events, shows or back yard gatherings
Register FAQ Chevelle Chat Room Community Calendar

Old 08-14-2010, 07:36 AM

Send a message via MSN to RBeckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlintTony View Post
Did you guys make it? I hung around for a while in the heat, but didn't get a phone call.
Yeah I made it there about 6 and looked for one of your cars and did not see any, I ended up parking in the back 40. John said he seen you but did not talk to you. I had forgot my phone so I had no numbers. It was HOT, nice cruise thou and plan on going back, when I left I went down Davison Rd and see that there was another cruise at John Pizza that looked like a lot of cars.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:21 AM

I had the Nomad , parked on Main street, North end of towm. We went to Graff Chevy first to get the ticket for the t-shirt. When we left Davison, we went to Johns for a minuet. Didn't get the shirt, they wouldn't give them out till 9:30. We're there almost every Friday.
Old 08-15-2010, 07:32 AM

Hey guys, sorry I missed this. Henry had a couple of surgeries the last 2 weeks, Susan is in town for a visit, this week has been a little crazy.

Ray is over on the east side, he was standing up in his cousin's wedding on Saturday.

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle
Old 08-16-2010, 11:56 AM

Hey Hank...How's Henry doing? I hope all is well. The cruise starts here Wed, if you guys come up give me a call.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:41 PM

Final call for who will need a parking spot in Flint on Saturday. We have 9 spots, so if you have anyone else let me know. So far here is who I know for sure.

Ric
John (not on board but has a nice 69 chevelle)
Hank
Ray?

I had to make 8x11 sheets of paper to place in your windshield so that you can get to our parking spot with no hassles. They also have requested that we go in on the north end of town and I will send out directions for those not familar coming in from 1-475 and Robert T Longway Blvd.

Let me know your email address so I can send you the pc of paper and directions...

Hank I should see you and Ray this week so I can give it to you then.

Tony, you are welcome to park with us if you are not parking with AA as it will be easy out if you want to leave early. We are on Union St between the old Hyatt and Citzens bank which is a great spot.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:10 PM

Ric...I am traking the Nomad, my brother might take my Nova. If you have 2 spots, shoot me the paper.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:12 PM

Ric...I tried to send you a PM with Kathys e-mail, but it says you don't accept PM's. She has the printer on her computer.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:07 PM

Hey, short of hail storms we'll be there. We(me) were planning on doing the rolling cruise on Wednesday, Henry and Susan are going to a concert Wednesday. Susan leaves Thursday afternoon.

Tony, Henry is doing good, thanks for asking. He had a minor hernia repaired 2 weeks ago. Last Monday he had nasal surgery. So he's been sitting around watching us cut the grass, weed whack etc. He's doing pretty good, no real problems, just has to take it easy.

That would be great if you join us Tony. Doug is still here I guess, good. I enjoyed the time we spent with him and Tina at your place.

I'll call Ray tomorrow, I'm pretty sure he's in but I never know with him. With his family situation you never know what's going to happen next.

My Chevelle
Old 08-16-2010, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlintTony View Post
Ric...I tried to send you a PM with Kathys e-mail, but it says you don't accept PM's. She has the printer on her computer.
Tony, try it now...I think I have it set up right now.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:56 PM

Ric, email me the info too, thanks.

My Chevelle