ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Events, shows or back yard gatherings

Old 08-14-2012, 08:18 PM

And I thought you were talking homemade ,may try them sometime though .I like homemade turkey burgers and I just bought a new grill so it may be time to break that baby in.

John
Old 08-16-2012, 10:06 PM

Send a message via MSN to RBeckman

My wife loves those Bocca burgers, they aren't to bad if they are covered with BBQ sauce.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:35 AM

Ok, it's a week and 1/2 away. So Far I have seen Tony, Hank and myself with our lovely spouses going. Also, John with the 69 Silver Chevelle and Eric with the 69 Yellow Chevelle and Mike with the 1952 Henry J will be joing us, so that makes 6 parking spots. Anyone else?

Hank, have you heard or spoke to our buddy Ray lately?

Note: The Camaro is kind of iffy as I just found out that the light for the AM radio does not work and it may be dark when I'm driving and not having a light so I know what AM radio station I'm listening to is unacceptable. Does anyone know of a AM radio station in the Flint area? I listen to WJR out of Detroit but I lose that just past Flint.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:04 PM

Ric...park the Camaro immediatley!!! There is severe danger trying to drive it without the radio light! Call the law firm of Dewey, Cheetam, and How, ASAP! Sue the dirty bastard that sold you the Camaro! First the clock, now this! Maybe you should just hunt the seller down and KILL him!
Old 08-29-2012, 03:42 PM

Or just give me the Damn Camaro .

John
Old 08-30-2012, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlintTony View Post
Ric...park the Camaro immediatley!!! There is severe danger trying to drive it without the radio light! Call the law firm of Dewey, Cheetam, and How, ASAP! Sue the dirty bastard that sold you the Camaro! First the clock, now this! Maybe you should just hunt the seller down and KILL him!
Let's not forget about the tail light being out as well, and the 3 minutes and $1.19 I have into this repair. I have to admit that he did try to make the clock issue right with the garage sale pocket watch and velcro strip.

I have been thinking about this a lot latley and my wife has told me to forgive and forget and not let it affect my blood pressure and to control my rage over these major issues. Plus the guy I bought the car from carries so I need to careful of that...don't want a shoot out in the middle of Frankenmuth. I'm thinking if I steal his smokes that would be payback for all the frustration I have been through in the past year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flash View Post
Or just give me the Damn Camaro .
John, I could not do that to a fellow member and have that sort of anger directed towards me. Plus I know you are downsizing so I don't want to add to your collection.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:54 AM

Take his smokes? Man, that's just more crazy talk.

Mike, the guy with the silver 69 Camaro, is coming up Fri morn and will be parking with us. What time do you plan on getting up there?
Old 08-30-2012, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlintTony View Post
Take his smokes? Man, that's just more crazy talk. Also, slip him a turkey burger in place of his Hamburg...that will teach him.

Mike, the guy with the silver 69 Camaro, is coming up Fri morn and will be parking with us. What time do you plan on getting up there?
Is that the Yenko tribute one that was with us last year? I don't remember what time we got there last year...7:00 am? Gates open at 8:00. I see we can rent AMIGO's there to cruise around in...I wonder if they will allow us drink and drive with one of those.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBeckman View Post
Ok, it's a week and 1/2 away. So Far I have seen Tony, Hank and myself with our lovely spouses going. Also, John with the 69 Silver Chevelle and Eric with the 69 Yellow Chevelle and Mike with the 1952 Henry J will be joing us, so that makes 6 parking spots. Anyone else?

Hank, have you heard or spoke to our buddy Ray lately?

Note: The Camaro is kind of iffy as I just found out that the light for the AM radio does not work and it may be dark when I'm driving and not having a light so I know what AM radio station I'm listening to is unacceptable. Does anyone know of a AM radio station in the Flint area? I listen to WJR out of Detroit but I lose that just past Flint.
Talked to Ray last week, he plans to come up Saturday for the day with his new squeeze. My neighbor is getting a restored 70 convert from Tony,s Muscle cars in PA. If the seats and top are done in time he plans to come up Saturday too. Not sure how many spots we can hold but we can try.

I think normal arrival time for us has been around 7:30. Doesn't look like Brian has chimed in, wonder if he is coming.

I got the grill and propane covered. Lynda said she'd make pasta salad or something like that and maybe some homemade chocolate chip cookies. Tony you plan on getting the meat and buns in town again? Ric, can you do condiments again, catsup, mustard,etc? We can all bring chips, nachos, snacks.

Only a week away, guess I better go clean up the Chevelle.

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle
Old 08-31-2012, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank70SS View Post
Talked to Ray last week, he plans to come up Saturday for the day with his new squeeze. My neighbor is getting a restored 70 convert from Tony,s Muscle cars in PA. If the seats and top are done in time he plans to come up Saturday too. Not sure how many spots we can hold but we can try.

Good for Ray, I hope we don't scare her away. I don't think it will be a issue with saving spots, if anyone has a issue we can introduce them to Tony.

I think normal arrival time for us has been around 7:30. Doesn't look like Brian has chimed in, wonder if he is coming.

I was with Brian at Camaro Fest and he said that he would not make Frankenmuth this year, he was going to a local charity car show that sounded pretty cool.

I got the grill and propane covered. Lynda said she'd make pasta salad or something like that and maybe some homemade chocolate chip cookies. Tony you plan on getting the meat and buns in town again? Ric, can you do condiments again, catsup, mustard,etc? We can all bring chips, nachos, snacks.

I can bring more than condiments...I will bring some Tofu Burgers for Tony and me since I know his doctor told him the same thing mine did for on the red meat.. and we can live long lives.

Only a week away, guess I better go clean up the Chevelle.
I'll drop mine off this weekend before I head to Fort Wayne for the week so you can get mine cleaned up.