ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Off Topic

Old 06-01-2015, 04:59 AM

Thanks for thinking about my stress level Ric. I had to have another nuclear stress test last Wed, as my stinkin heart is acting stupid again. You would think the Docs office would tell me the results quickly, but due to that joker in the White House and his ridiculous obamacare, they don't have enough people in the office anymore. It now will take 7-10 days instead of one or two days.

Kathy is back to doing her regular stuff around here. She starts PT this week for the second time.

How about I take a picture of the "High Noon" pocket watch tattoo that I have on my left arm and send it to you. You can paste it over the clock face in the Camaro. The time would be correct twice a day, same as now, only prettier.
Old 06-01-2015, 06:37 AM

Glad Kathy is doing well, giver her our best.

We have an old school house clock with pendulum in the basement. It's a little big but I think it would add a touch of class to the Camaro.

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle
Old 06-01-2015, 07:20 AM

Send a message via MSN to RBeckman

Well Tony I hope they figure it out as I know what you are going through. I'm thinking I need to go back in as I have zero energy lately.
Old 06-01-2015, 06:33 PM

Both you guys need to get your shit straightened out. Back to the Bricks and Autofest wouldn't be any fun without you. So get with it and get better, or I'll be driving kathy's Nomad and Leslie's Camaro around. I'd drive Leslie's Chevelle too but I already have one. How about the Nova Tony, where's that at now? I'd love to drive Kathy's Nova.

My Chevelle
Old 06-01-2015, 08:15 PM

Send a message via MSN to RBeckman

Ha, the girls are so lucky to have you around to drive the cars...but I'm concerned about my Chevelle not being driven. Note: the Camaro will need a clutch soon and a clock.
Old 06-01-2015, 09:15 PM

Im in Indiana and heading for Michigan in the morning ,I can take the Camaro off your hands so you dont have to worry about the clock.

John
Old 06-02-2015, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBeckman View Post
Well Tony I hope they figure it out as I know what you are going through. I'm thinking I need to go back in as I have zero energy lately.
Ric, you need to get that checked out. That was one of the major symptoms I had last year before the second stint had to go in. I was like a different guy when they got done. Now I'm out of breath with hardly any activity. Doc thinks that I'm not getting enough oxygen to my brain. Perhaps I'm just going brain dead.

Hank, the Nova is running great. Come on up and take it for a spin before I drop dead. That way, I can fix whatever you wreck on it.

John, where at in Michigan are you going? Come on up and have a coffee, a beer, or a smoke if you have time. What the hell, you can drive the hot rod or the Nomad. Gotta save the Nova for Hank.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:27 AM

Tony I won't wreck the Nova and if I did I'd fix it so don't worry about that. You and Ric just need to get checked out and stay healthy.

Couldn't remember where the Nova was. Doug bought it then you bought it back, right?

My Chevelle
Old 06-02-2015, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBeckman View Post
Ha, the girls are so lucky to have you around to drive the cars...but I'm concerned about my Chevelle not being driven. Note: the Camaro will need a clutch soon and a clock.
I have the school house clock to put in the Camaro. As far as a clutch, you sure? That car doesn't have enough guts to wear out a clutch. I'll have Henry drive the Chevelle for Leslie.

My Chevelle
Old 06-02-2015, 07:04 AM

Hank, I sold the Nova to Doug. He drove it for a few months, then all the shit started with the HOA in Florida. I traded Doug the two lots we had next to his place for the Nova back.

Ric, I'll tell ya what I'll do for you on the clock. I have a brand new 10 1/2" clutch and pressure plate, fine spline, that I'll GIVE to you if we can forget the clock doesn't work. Possibly restore my credibility in the used-car sales department?

On my way to get the fifth shot in my knee this morning. Doing all I can to keep the stock parts in there. I do not want to get the knee replaced, so I hope this works.