ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Garage > Chevelle Interiors
Register FAQ Chevelle Chat Room Community Calendar

Old 09-01-2023, 07:35 PM

Default TheShop LLC

TheShop LLC
My apologies to the forum moderators. I feel this post is necessary to warn the forum members of the problems YOU WILL encounter if you deal with theshop LLC. This November will be 5 years since I placed an order for door panels and rear side panels with the theshop LLC. Worst decision I ever made. I did receive the door panels and the lower section of the rear side panels, but the top section seems to have been his achilles heel. I must have called him at least 100 times. When he decides to call back, I'm bombarded with excuses. I'm so efn tired of playing these games with him. He keeps telling me that he has two chevelles in his shop he has been trying to complete. I've heard that excuse about 20 times. The worst part about all of this is I had to modify my rear seat frame by a total of 6" to accept his deeper side panels. I can't exactly turn back unless I'm willing to spend thousands more to buy a new seat frame and re-upholster and then try and build new side panels to look like the rest of my interior. Here's a very short list of excuses I've heard;
To many cars in the shop
Went through two hurricanes
Building is being fumigated
Surgery on his finger
Surgery on his foot
Dog died
Uncle died
Taking a holiday

The list is so long I will likely run out of available characters I'm able to use in the post. I'm convinced because I live in Canada he just puts me off. I’m also convinced now, since he not returned my calls in the last 3-4 weeks he has decided to blow me off. This is criminal taking my money upfront and not fulfilling his end of the agreement. That is considered fraud. I will leave it at this, If I can pass on any advice, STAY AWAY FROM THESHOP LLC !!!!!!!!!

Again, my apologies to the moderators.

Perry