ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Events, shows or back yard gatherings

Old 08-17-2014, 08:37 AM

Send a message via MSN to RBeckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank70SS View Post
Good show and the weather held up. Glad you and Judy enjoyed the day Ken. Car was looking good. How was your ride up to Flushing?

Enjoyed talking with Mike, Eric and Ric. I think I've only seen Ric once this year and haven't seen Eric or Mike since last year. We get to do it again in just a few weeks at Frankenmuth.
Hey you forgot the brief appearance by Tony before he had to go look at the 600 Corvettes....I'm thinking we forgot to tell home when he left and headed North that he was getting into Corvette land....I'm sorry we went that way earlier as we did not fit in.

Here is the article of the morons that decided to protest the car show....got to love the reaction by some the people with cars. Read some the reader comments below the article.
http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/inde...l#incart_river

Last edited by RBeckman; 08-17-2014 at 08:49 AM.
Old 08-17-2014, 09:56 AM
Administrator

Great directions, got us there before our friends did. Most of the cars there were at BTTB. One guy I was talking to with a 442 convert said when he left BTTB it was pourin down rain. It sprinkled a little bit so we all went into Kathy's and had dinner then walked back to the "A". We left arount 8:00 and headed home through a few showers.
Old 08-17-2014, 09:54 PM
Bowtie Member

Ken I have the Hines Drive cruise on my calendar.

I am still so mad I missed going to Flint.

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org

Old 08-18-2014, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBeckman View Post
Hey you forgot the brief appearance by Tony before he had to go look at the 600 Corvettes....I'm thinking we forgot to tell home when he left and headed North that he was getting into Corvette land....I'm sorry we went that way earlier as we did not fit in.

Here is the article of the morons that decided to protest the car show....got to love the reaction by some the people with cars. Read some the reader comments below the article.
http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/inde...l#incart_river
Of course it was good seeing Tony and Kathy, always enjoy seeing them. Just didn't want to bring up the break'in and get Tony all wound up. I'm sure Kathy has a hard enough time keeping in line with out that.

Damn, sorry I missed the protest, I would have been all over that. Nothing like a good protest in front of people that aren't involved with either side of the conflict and have nothing to do with it. I ... shouldn't say anymore.

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle