ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Car Talk > Chevelle General Talk

Old 07-31-2017, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlintTony View Post
Hey man, I aint the one who said my car was so fkn nice. I've always called it junk and a POS.
Hey Tony, was thinking, I do that sometimes, not often but sometimes. I believe you got the wrong impression from my reply. Like you were bragging about how nice your car is. I was trying to make a comparison between the quality of my car vs yours and add a poor attempt at humor. Even if you were bragging about your car you have a right too. All of your cars are top notch. Well except the Nova. It looks great but we all know it can't be trusted to get from point A to point B.

Hey, here I go thinking again. I work for Mother Waddles now so if you want to donate that Nova let me know. I can come and tow it away, give you a receipt so you can claim a tax deduction and you can be done with it. Just a thought, anything I can do to help out a friend.

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle
Old 07-31-2017, 06:38 PM

Send a message via MSN to RBeckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank70SS View Post
Hey Tony, was thinking, I do that sometimes, not often but sometimes. I believe you got the wrong impression from my reply. Like you were bragging about how nice your car is. I was trying to make a comparison between the quality of my car vs yours and add a poor attempt at humor. Even if you were bragging about your car you have a right too. All of your cars are top notch. Well except the Nova. It looks great but we all know it can't be trusted to get from point A to point B.

Hey, here I go thinking again. I work for Mother Waddles now so if you want to donate that Nova let me know. I can come and tow it away, give you a receipt so you can claim a tax deduction and you can be done with it. Just a thought, anything I can do to help out a friend.
Yes it would then be donated to a family in Flint that does not have a car so that they get to work and back. Win win for all.

Also, I would take any of your vehicles off your hands up I would have to check a few things first to see if they work.
Old 07-31-2017, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBeckman View Post
Yes it would then be donated to a family in Flint that does not have a car so that they get to work and back. Win win for all.

Also, I would take any of your vehicles off your hands up I would have to check a few things first to see if they work.
I would make sure I checked the clock. Seems to be a common failure point with older cars. At least that's what I've heard.

My Chevelle
Old 08-01-2017, 03:36 AM

I found a guy on Craigslist that will haul junk cars for FREE!!! I'm just gonna call him and save you guys the aggravation of dealing with this shit.

I called the guy from B2TB and demanded a set of ropes around the junker. Gotta keep the idiots away from it this time. He agreed he would rope it off.
Old 08-01-2017, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlintTony View Post
I found a guy on Craigslist that will haul junk cars for FREE!!! I'm just gonna call him and save you guys the aggravation of dealing with this shit.

I called the guy from B2TB and demanded a set of ropes around the junker. Gotta keep the idiots away from it this time. He agreed he would rope it off.
Is your glaucoma acting up again as your pretty ornery, go take your medicine and relax.
Old 08-02-2017, 04:50 AM

Gotta get a stress test today. Had an EKG Monday. They found something they didn't like, so off I go.
Old 08-02-2017, 07:56 AM

Could luck Tony. Maybe time for you to slow down like Ken and I and relax a little.

My Chevelle
Old 08-02-2017, 08:00 PM

Hope all is well Tony, sit back and relax
Old 08-03-2017, 03:41 AM

Can't slow down. I'll drop dead if I do. Waiting for the Doc to go over the test and see what he finds. I hate waiting. The bastards should be able to look at the readout and tell you right then and there what they found.

Got my back all whacked out again. Went to sawbones on Monday, going back again today. This should be posted in Kens thread about sucks getting old.

Found a seam on the radiator in the hot rod that was never soldered from new. Took the grille shell off and got that fixed. My brother was driving next to me in his truck, the sun was just right for him to see a green line going down the outside edge of the radiator. I'll be damned if it hasn't been leaking from day one. Not much, as its at the top of the tank and the water would just get blown away. Never saw a drop on the floor.
Old 08-05-2017, 07:03 AM

Tony, get any results back on your stress test?

My Chevelle