ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Off Topic

Old 12-31-2009, 03:55 PM

Default Harlem Globetrotters last night

The wife and I took my 2 daughters to see the Harlem Globetrotters last night up in Green Bay. Both daughters are big fans of the show "The Amazing Race", and two of the Globe trotters were on the show last season. We spent some decent money and got tickets in the 3rd row for them, so they could be up close and have fun.

The show was terrific and the two that were on "the Amazing Race" were both there, Big Easy and Flight Time

So in the second half of the game, the trotters stop to do the YMCA, and during that Big Easy (who is also the team captain) threw one of his wrist bands right to my daughters. Ally, my 8 year old grabbed it.

Those two kids were so excited about that, it was incredible. After the game the team was out for autographs, so we waited in line and got there autographs and then my daughter pulled out the wristband and had Big Easy sign it too. He said to me, she was dancing so enthusiastically I had to make sure she got it

What a great night with my girls

jeff
2006 Cadillac CTS-V LS2 and a 6 speed
Old 12-31-2009, 04:21 PM
Administrator Bowtie Member

Wife and I are thinking of taking the kids to see the show. Sounds like it was money well spent.